Falling Waters Kona
Kona Magic Sands Beach Villa! Book Your Family's Holiday / Reunion Today!
90 Seconds to Kona Magic Sands Beaches - 4.5B/4B - 9 Bed's - Sleeps 9+ !
Read our 2022 Holiday & Special Events Night Stay Requirements, Before Booking - All highlights in one location ... Mahalo.
~ Our Kona Magic Sands villa, is a 4500 sq/ft Private Luxury Estate, designed for Family Holiday Vacations, Large Groups, and Family Reunion's.
We are a locally HOSTED Private Property, since year 2000 | This means that both owner's and PM reside in Kona to support guest travelers | All Details are in this Description.
* 2023 Calendar Notice - we are only accepting reservation's not more than 9 months in advance, during our 2022 season.
☛ 2022 Hawaii Pre-travel Testing Requirements - No COVID testing policy after July 8th, 2021, remains in effect into 2022, for FULLY-Vaccinated Adult & affected Children's Age Group's [currently CDC-approved down to 5 yo]. All adults with official Medical Waiver's, and Children below 5 yo, will still be required to present proof of PCR lab tested 72 hours, before travel. Contact our Kona office, if you have any questions.
☛ COVID-19/Delta Variant I & II Policy - only fully-vaccinated Adult travelers, or, those with proper medical waivers, and children with PCR lab testing may request to book accommodations. And, traveler booking requests from certain Non-complaint governor's / state's will no longer be accepted for obvious reasons.
☛ For 2022 Christmas & New Year's Season's - we require a Minimum of a 12-night stay, that include both holiday's.
☛ For all other major Holidays & the Kona IronMan, we require a stay of 7 to 10-nights stay, depending on the National Holiday, or, event.
For the 2022 Kona IM - there is now a maximum of 8 guests total, plus a separate IM related signed Addendum. If there are any 'blocked dates' in late September and October, please contact us, as sometimes we may release those dates for availability.
☛ For 12-night bookings or longer stays, there may be now extra cleaning and Pool/Spa maintenance fee's.
☛ About our Rental Agreement (RA) - due to our own local Vacation Rental - CC&R's, and evolving city/county/state SARS-COVID-19 & Variant(s) law's / ordnance's / regulations; our RA will be Revised/Updated periodically. The current posted RA copy on this site may NOT be the latest version. The latest version will be forwarded to all travelers who have officially booked their dates.
• A 4500 sq/ft Private VR estate - 2-story floor plan with Panoramic Ocean Views from top floor.
☛ New 3M Window Tinting on all windows facing West ... just like Ray-Ban's ... creating a cooling effect throughout the Villa, as well as Privacy.
• Accommodations - for 9+ Guests. Please inquire for more details.
• Best Hospitality Guest Ratio - 3 couples (6 adults) + 2 children/Teens.
• 4.5 bedrooms + 3.5 baths + Outdoor cold/warm shower
• 9 beds + 2 cribs / Pak n' Play's
• Free High-Speed WiFi - 200+ Mb/s, depending on Total Number of Device's & PHY mode.
• HBO + ShowTime & More Premium cable - in LV Room, and Roku-powered TV's in suites.
• Circular driveway - 2 driveways, 1-Way main Entry and upgraded Exit.
• Free 2 private, parking spaces, on-site. Street parking also available.
• Beach umbrellas, Boogie boards, and adult/children Snorkel gear
• King-size Suites + Panoramic Ocean & Mountain View's.
• 35 Ft High Vaulted, Open-Beam Ceilings + Giant Cupola's for Natural Air Venting .
• A Private Affinity Pool + Sun deck + Hot Tub + Hot/Cold Outdoor-Shower.
• Extra-Large front & back Lanai’s, facing Ocean & Mountains.
• This Hawaiian Heritage Estate, located on a Private Cul-de-sac, is a 90-seconds Drive to Magic / White Sands Beaches and Park's, on Alii Drive.
• 5-Minute Walk to Magic/White Sands Beach and 8-minutes to Kahaluu (Turtle) Beach!
• 7-minute Drive to Shopping, Movies & Dining at the nearby Keauhou Shopping Center.
☛ 7-NIGHT Minimum Stay Policy in effect.
☛☛☛ For Guest Privacy & Safety reasons - No unauthorized, Nor, spontaneous on-site visits, tours, or property walk-through's are allowed on this property. In Hawaii, this is Trespassing on Private property, that have local KPD consequences.
Please do not instruct, Nor, send any local persons, or visiting friends to drop by, or solicit, or trespass.
Hawaii Revised Statutes 708-814. et al.